Monday, May 4, 2015

      " To be or not to be, that is the question " William Shakespeare
It means you should win to get something you want or else you will lose it. You must do something in order to acheive anything. This quatation represents and encourage people to go for something that they may not want to fave or encounter. for example, when I wanted to study in USA , I thought of this quotation because if I did not study in USA, I wll not achieve my dream.
     In addition, it means you can do it; although, there is a pain or risk. It also represents that there is something inevitable and unavoidable but you should do it. For instance, when students have a lot of final exams, they know that the final exams are inevitable. Therefore, they should do well in order to pass or get high grades.

1 comment:

  1. We should all work hard for what we want. That's how we become successful.

    ReplyDelete